
San Francisco to Sydney (13 hrs)
Sydney to Malaysia (7-8 hours)
Malaysia to Sydney
Sydney to Singapore (6.5 hours - and living there for 2.5 months)
Singapore to San Francisco (forever and a day)
San Francisco to Singapore
Singapore to Malaysia (50 minutes)
Malaysia back to Singapore
and today: Singapore back to Sydney!
All this with a toddler. What an amazing little guy - he's such a trooper! We just got back to Sydney today and let me just say - what a relief. It's so nice to come home from the equator to almost winter - my favorite season! We landed after it was dark and as we came in for a landing we were right near downtown. Seeing the harbor bridge, the opera house all lit up, and the peninsula we live on not far away almost made my eyes well up. Singapore is a beautiful country, but Sydney is my kind of place.
I'm home, I'm home - now I just need to get some good Aussie food and produce in me and I'll be set right again!

No comments:
Post a Comment