8.10.2007

Love Thursday

Once in a while, I have a beautiful day. It's like everything is clear, I am able to cope with a few minor tantrums without getting angry, and Nevan and I do something that is stimulating for BOTH of us. We are currently moving into a new place, which is a townhouse in a townhouse complex. This complex is directly on Sydney Harbor, and all along the water line for quite some ways is a beautiful, green path that eventually runs under a bridge and ends in a giant sports field, exercise site, and playground. I knew that part of it existed, but not the park part! Finding it was a joy for both of us, and so incredibly close to our new place! I even met a nice, cool mom today with a daughter of similar temperament as Nevan. Today has been good to us.

Here are a few photos:


He kept saying "Where's Bruce?" (the shark from Finding Nemo).

And a photo he took:

No comments: