As I sit here this morning typing with one hand, my two yo is laying in my lap with his feverish head propped up on my other arm, munching on dry cereal. He tossed and turned ALL night, resulting in all of three of us not getting any sleep, especially me (we cosleep, and he mostly sleeps against me). You know they are hurting when they ask for "medicine, yeah?". He gladly (although there was a grimace in there too) sucked down his baby fever medicine, chasing with water like a pro.
I knew this was going to happen. The last two days were his first days of preprepre school. I tried to be careful, carrying antibacterial Wet Ones as well as having him wash up periodically (although of course the Wet Ones don't help much in killing viruses, I know). All it takes is one tiny incident of touching ANYTHING and then touching his face. There is only so much a mom can do.
Luckily I can chug an Airborne, but he's too young for it :( Poor little guy. He is watching his precious Thomas right now. As long as I can keep him interested we'll be okay! What kinds of activities do you have for you kids when they are too sick too go out for a stroll? All I can think of that he can handle is watching TV and playing with toys.
7.31.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment