Alicia, I never properly thanked you for the awesome CDs. Nevan and I love them, BOTH of them HEHEHE. You shared with me your taste in music, and happily I have found we enjoy a lot of the same stuff! It just reinforces to me that one of these days we HAVE to hang out. I still can't believe you sent it to me all the way out here. You're a total sweetheart. For that, I am sending you lots of huggy and apologetic thoughts.

Cristina, while you sent Nevan's birthday present to my parent's house with the intention of me getting it when I arrive in a few weeks, my mom got antsy and shipped it out to me (she's kind of weird like that. I even told her it was okay to hold onto it until I got there). What a wonderful surprise it was to discover a beautiful, shiny PURPLE (my favorite color!) envelope at my house. Then I openned it and AWWW! What an adorable shirt for the boy! I dressed him in it yesterday, but I couldn't get him to smile or pose for the camera as his favorite show was on (ungrateful little boogerhead).

Please forgive me, you guys. I've been a bad, BAD girl ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment