I don't know why, but I've been completely and totally irritable. For the last week, every little thing pisses me off. On top of that, I've been hungry for the worst imaginable foods on a constant basis, coming to grips with a very real caffeine addiction (thanks to all the coffee addicts I work with), and while my scale hasn't registered a pound out of place, I swear to god I have gained at least 5-8 lbs. I am BLOATED. Pregnant, you say? No. It's coming up to Carrie's monthly prom, I say.
I haven't had this kind of bodily reaction to high tide in a long time, but it's grown a bit worse every month for the last few months. My hair has gone back to falling out all the time. It's a lot like how bleedies week was about a year ago.
I thought I was past this! I thought the worst was over until I had another kid and had to hang on for dear life on the hormonal roller coaster from hell AGAIN (someone remind me why I want another). I no longer feared my kitty having a nosebleed. That kitty has come back with its claws out, and it's lookin' fer BLOOD!
I spent all of yesterday afternoon weeping and practically hyperventilating because the cat's immigration papers gave me a panic attack. I was so full of snot from that my sinuses were like Fort Knox. The next day my whole face was swollen from my witless sobbing.
Lasty, I've been just stupidly clumsy. I have stubbed my toe or smacked my elbow into something at least once a day for about a week now and it's making me even crazier. I also never fall down and I managed to slip and fall about four steps down my stairs. Of course I landed really hard on my ass and now my butt, hip, and back were sore for three days (and counting).
ARRRRRRRRGGGG!!!!! Just fucking pack my shit up and get me to Japan already! I cannot take it anymore!
9.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i wish i could help pack you, jae baby! moving is bad enough but add hormones to the mix and uggghhh. have you gotten any zits to make you feel especially pretty??? anyway, hope next week is better for you.
Poor baby - I don't miss those days. Here's a little something to lighten your day -
13 Things PMS Stands For
Contributed by Anne D.
1.
Pass My Shotgun
2.
Psychotic Mood Shift
3.
Perpetual Munching Spree
4.
Puffy Mid-Section
5.
People Make me Sick
6.
Provide Me with Sweets
7.
Pardon My Sobbing
8.
Pimples May Surface
9.
Pass My Sweatpants
10.
Pissy Mood Syndrome
11.
Plainly; Men Suck
12.
Pack My Stuff
13.
Potential Murder Suspect
And here's another one -
You know a woman has PMS when.....
* She stops reading Glamour and starts reading Guns and Ammo.
* She considers chocolate a major FDA food group.
* She puts on one of those pads with "wings," then flies off the roof laughing hysterically while riding a broom.
* She's developed a new talent for spinning her head around in 360 degree circles.
* She retains more water than Lake Superior.
* She denies she's in a bad mood as she pops a clip into her semiautomatic and "chambers one."
* She buys you a new T-shirt -with a bulls-eye on the front.
* You ask her to please pass the salt at the dinner table and she says,"All I ever do is give, give, give! AM I SUPPOSED TO DO EVERYTHING?"
* She enrolls in the Lizzie Borden School of Charm.
* She orders 3 Big Macs, 4 large fries, a bucket of Chicken McNuggets,and then mauls the manager because they're out of Diet Coke.
Awww Jae. I can't imagine how frustrating and stressful a time this must be for you right now...and PMS and a raging cold to top it off. I hope you've gotten some rest and are feeling better. Just a couple more weeks until your vacation.
And dammit, call me if ever you need to talk. You're not alone. I'm just a phone call away (and two hours behind).
Ugh!! Rough times, my friend, rough times! I would tell you that many of us can relate...at least to the bloating, chowing down and raging hormones, but then you'd probably not give a shit and wanna drop kick my "we can relate" ass right into another continent. Hey...speaking of...if you have good aim, perhaps you could kick me right over to Japan where I can help you get over the madness with some sake bombs?? Whaddaya say?
LOL Kristin! I will happily drop kick any of you guys over to my place! KAMPAI!
If it makes you feel any better... I fell down the stairs Friday and am feeling your pain. And I gained 5 pounds since last week. How is that even possible?
All the insanity will be over soon. Not only are you moving, but you're changing countries. I can't imagine anything more stressful.
I'm in for sake.
Post a Comment