3.26.2007

Brag A Little.

My son has got to be one of the most lovey-dovey children in the whole world. He is always hugging or kissing or sitting on us or stroking our arms or faces with his soft litte hands. He can be so incredibly gentle - especialy with pets- that you can't even believe he's a toddler. I think it's because we are so incredibly affectionate with him constantly. He is an only child right now, but we plan on one more in the future, and I think he will be an incredible big brother.

Yesterday we were walking around a little koi pond and I was holding his hand. We were just walking along, chattering. Suddenly he pulled my hand to his face and gave it a big noisy kiss. I laughed and said "oh! That was so nice of you!" and he gave me a big love-filled grin. What a doll!

No comments: