We finally got back to Singapore from a visit back home in the SF Bay Area. Sometimes it feels like the travelling will never end! I love to travel, but the time we spend in airports, on planes, and on layovers is just too much. On top of that, we typically fly United when going in or out of the US and to put it most simply: United BLOWS. Everyone I know who has to fly with them gets sick from the food or the plane water they use. I got sick on the way to SF pretty badly... so badly that even after we disembarked the plane I took along a puke bag in case I ralfed in the car. On the way back I only had bottled water and no plane food and WOW! I didn't get sick. Imagine that.
It was so nice to be with all the familiarities that make home what it is! It had been six months since we had been back, and it made us B
3.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment