4.17.2007
34 Things About Me
1.) Q. Can you cook?
A. If you were to grade me I think I would get a B-. Now if the question were "Can you bake?" I would ace it!
2.) Q. What was your dream growing up?
A. When I was REALLY young - my main dream was to be an astronaut and go to Space Camp. Dream number two was to be an Egyptologist. If all else failed, my failsafe was to marry Lionel Richie. *I think I just puked in my mouth a little*
3.) Q. What talent do you wish you had?
A. I wish I could sculpt. I would give a foot or SOMETHING to be like Michelangelo.
4.) Q. Favorite place?
A. I have a lot :( so I will say, basically an tropical island that is tiny and reclusive, or Yosemite in winter.
5.) Q. Favorite vegetable?
A. Broccoli or corn on the cob.
6.) Q. What was the last book you read?
A. A Long Way Gone - Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah. So sad.
7.) Q. What zodiac sign are you?
A. Ditto. Aries. And born in the year of the goat, in case the Aries didn't stick.
8.) Q. Any tattoo's or piercings?
A. Only four ear piercings at the time. Did previously have body and facial piercings. No tattoos.
9.) Q. Worst habit?
A. Completing my friend's sentences. Heehee. I try my best to not do this to strangers though.
10.) Q. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. I don't care if you were the Pope. If I don't know you personally the answer is take the bus if you need a ride! Can you tell I am a city girl?
11.) Q. What is your favorite sport?
A. To play: badminton because it's the only sport I am decent at. To watch: F1 or WRC (Rally)
12.) Q. Negative or optimistic outlook?
A. Used to be pessimistic, but I have upgraded to cautiously optimistic in recent years.
13.) Q. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me for hours and hours?
A. Hmmm... sleep to pass the time. And probably have a nightmare about being stuck in an elevator.
14.) Q. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. no comment :) Let's not make this depressing!
15.) Q. Tell me one weird fact about you?
A. I was kidnapped for about 30 minutes when I was an infant. I was in my stroller as my mom and her friend were shopping in a dept store. A sales clerk came over to play with me while they were shopping. Next minute my mom's friend looks over and I'm gone. Luckily they noticed within a few minutes because security was able to corner her downstairs in the mall.
16.) Q. Do you have any pets?
A. not anymore :(
17.) Q. Do you know how to do the Macarena, if so why?
A. I know the beginning of it due to it's widespread fame, and I found it handy in making fun of friends that liked it by doing a sarcastic version of the dance.
18.) Q. What time is it where you are now?
A. It's 10:47am in Singapore.
19.) Q. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. I thought about this for a while - I think I'm pretty ambivalent about them. They have never scared me.
20.) Q. If you could change one thing about how you look what would it be?
A. blubber. Less of it.
21.) Q. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Crime partner for sure! Whatcha got in mind?!
22.) Q. What color eyes do you have?
A. Brown.
23.) Q. Ever been arrested?
A. I've been detained :D but not arrested. I was 17 - out past curfew :P
24.) Q. Bottle or draft?
A. No. lol
25.) Q. If you won $100,000.00 today what would you do with it?
A. Adopt an African baby and name her Zola - someday we do actually plan on this. Then buy some land for the house we want to build.
26.) Q. What is your favorite drink?
A. chocolate coke. That is coke mixed with some chocolate syprup. It was popular back in the soda jerk days. You can still find it at some old fashioned, retro diners.
27.) Q. Where's your favorite place to hang out besides your house?
A. This cliffside park with large playground about 3 blocks from my house in Sydney, complete with harbor swimming bath (yes, Sydney harbor water is that clean) - Elkington Park
maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=-3...
27.) Q. Do you believe in ghosts?
A. no
28.) Q. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. What spare time?! Hmm... cuddle with my husband and have an adult conversation.
29.) Q. Biggest pet Peeve?
A. I have an intolerance for people intolerant of race, creed, religion, sexual preference, clothing style, or gender.
30.) Q. Do you swear a lot?
A. More than enough to make a sailor blush.
31.) Q. In one word how would you describe yourself?
A. Goofball.
32.) Q. What's your favorite color?
A. Violet.
33.) Q. Do you go to church?
A. Atheists are generally not inclined to go to churches unless it is for sight seeing purposes.
34.) Q. Will you reply to this message so that I can do the same for you?
A. I just did
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment