4.16.2007

Five "Things" I Would Like To Have

I'm not going to put on here for my kids to have happy, healthy, long lives because that is just a given! Here they are in no particular order:

1. Enough money to never have to worry about anything ever - this includes feeding my shoe and clothing addiction. And a housekeeper 7 days a week. Soooo... basically an unlimited amount of money.Laughing

2. For Dave to be able to work from home at least one day a week.

3. To magically lose all my extra blubber without any effort on my part, and to be one of those people who is just "naturally" thin.

4. I'm 5' 2" and Dave is 6' 2". I would like my son (and any other children I may have) to get their height from their father.

5. We are currently planning to build a house in a couple of years. I would love to have it done on schedule, under the estimate, with no compromises, and absolutely perfectly. Hell, while I'm wishing let's just wish it was free.

No comments: