
- Rocky Horror Picture Show, the soundtrack
Excuse: A close friend of mine had it in HS, and his mom gave it to me when he passed away. I don't mind that I still own it, but on occasion someone does notice and I find myself quickly explaining. I think it's because I don't want anyone to think I'm still a punk. lol!
I went through an R&B phase when I was in early middle school... *cringe*
- Boyz II Men ... I had a couple albums
Excuse: I think I was 12 when I owned them!
- Color Me Badd ... can't remember the album
Excuse: As I admitted in the lamest concert journal, I actually liked this band. I may have been 11 or something at the time, but I sooo wanted one of them to "sex me up!" Ewww...
Thankfully I never owned any NKOTB... at least I had some sense!

No comments:
Post a Comment