
I love to travel, but travelling with a toddler is a lot of work. It is rewarding in it's own weird way! For instance, as I sit here at the desk in my hotel room, my son and husband are on the bed playing and watching soccer on TV. My son looks up at the abstract painting over the bed and exclaims "Cat! SHHH!!!! Sleep!" (Explanation: As cats are usually sleeping, he always shushes us when he sees one.) Well, abstract art is open to interpretation, right?
He did quite well on the plane, except for being made to sit still for take off and landing. He doesn't like that one bit, no matter if we have him sit in his own seat or on our lap (insert irritated look from the stewardess here). Can you blame him though? How painfully boring! I agree completely.
When I started to get mad at him for bouncing all over the place and refusing to sit in his seat per the stewardess' request, he looked up at me, on the verge of tears, and stuck his bottom lip out... WAY OUT. It was so cute, so I just gave up being mad and gave him a big hug.

No comments:
Post a Comment