5.20.2008

From Pink to White to...

Some of you know I can't leave my hair alone. Those of you who have been unlucky enough to meet me know I fidget with it constantly because it annoys me. I swear, I should really just shave it off again.

BUT before I get to that point, I've dyed it yet again. I've been unhappy with the white for the last couple of months and have left it alone for lack of any idea of what to do. Today I looked in my bathroom cabinet to see what colors I have. Teal, a little hot pink left over, and deep plum. I was hoping for red, but I threw that one out when I did my hair last (the brand sucked).


So plum it was. I kind of wanted to go dark if I didn't have red anyways. I'm kind of glad I didn't do it red. Red always makes my face look pink.

Before:


After:

No comments: