5.17.2008

Which movies have you watched over and over?

Let's make this a little more entertaining than me just listing off which movies I love to watch over and over. Can you guess them all? To make this even more annoying for you guys, I downloaded the pics and hosted them in my own album so that you couldn't click on them and figure out from the source what the are. Pbbbt!

Let's start this off nice and really easy. Well, mostly just because it was really hard to find obscure, non-telling shots from either of these. Let's call it a warm-up:




I can't get enough of this man no matter what age he is. I LOVE Harrison Ford.

Some at medium:


"What are you going to do Otho? Viciously rearrange their environment?"



"Someone's in my fruit cellar! Someone with a fresh SOUL!"

And a few difficult ones:


This one has Jonathon Pryce and a cameo appearance by Robert Dinero. The woman pictured here is the same lady that plays Debra's mom in Everybody Loves Raymond. One of the greatest films of its genre of all time.



This quirky, artsy French film stars Ron Perlman, who thankfully doesn't talk much in it.

No comments: