10.02.2008

My Farewell Card

For posterity's sake, I thought I might record here what was in my card from work before I throw it away. Some of it was fairly yearbook generic, but some of it made me laugh. I'll try to keep it as true to the style and spelling it was written in (and yes, many people do sign with "xxx" like we would "xoxo"). You can tell the few I had a good time with, and which ones I didn't get a chance to know all that well.

----------------------

Dear Jae,
What an adventure!!! Thank you for sharing with us your lovely personality. You will be missed. Enjoy.
Janine xxx

Hey Jae,
Short & sweet!
"You are incredible"
Enjoy & take care
Dominic xx

Dear Jae.
Wishing you the very best with your next adventure. Hope you have an absolute blast.
Will XXX

Jae,
All the best for the future! Enjoy Tokyo, and remember, we will always have facebook so you can annoy me!
Kevin.

Jae,
Sad to see you go. Our little San Fran girl has grown up so fast. Enjoy Tokyo.
Your Cinderella
(This was Michael - he knows I hate it when he calls it "San Fran", and I call him Cinderella because it rhymes with his last name)

I'm gonna miss the random things you say about donkey and Jesus.
Cya Mexican
-Chris L

Dear Jae,
Goodluck + all the best in the future. I'm going to miss having a mother figure to pick on me @ work! Don't miss me too much!
(Heart) Dean XXX

Dear Jae,
I had so much fun working with you and it's a shame we never got around to watching a movie on a Friday. Enjoy Japan and keep in touch hot stuff!
Love Veronica

Dear Jae,
Wow you are a lucky lady! Japan - I am jealous! It's been a pleasure to work with you. Lots of laughs. We'll miss you.
(Heart) Suz X

Dear Jae.
Thanks for being a part of our team. Thank you for your excellent work and you will be missed. Wishing all your dreams come true.
CheerSimon
(Could you tell that was my manager? hehe)

Dear Jae.
I'm so happy you & your boys are having this new adventure, but you will be sorely missed by us all
Take care
Daniel xxx

To Jae
All the best I will miss my seat Buddie
Behave in Japan (Yer Whatever)
Take Care Tina x

Hey Jae,
Sad to lose our star. Take care in Japan and make sure you stay away from those vending machines.
JK

Dearest Jae,
I miss you already :( - how messed up is that smiley hey! Hope you miss me too. Going to always remember our random little sessions, innuendo flying everywhere. All the best with where you travels lead you.
Love, Ryan
(Okay ladies, this one is gay so innuendo is okay! LOL)

Hey Jae, leaving so soon? Great working with you. Have a great time in Japan. Move back soon!!
Adrian

Hey Jae,
Short & sweet, your time here, you, Japanese etc. etc.
Enjoy
Rob

To the FABULOUS ms JAE -
Take care in the big wide world out there with your hubby & son - in your new life together. You are by far the most fun person I have ever worked with & I enjoyed every minute. Thanks for being so awesome - Shanan
(Ego boost!)

Dold!!!
My favorite Mexican!! We never got to have tacho's, but we did get to share a laugh! I hope your a smart arse forever and that your sense of humour gets you far. Good luck in Japan. All the best
Craig
(I will not have tacos with you until you learn how to spell it, ya redneck).

Dear Jae (star)
Enjoy your new adventure in Japan. It's shopping heaven over there...
Hitomi

Jae,
AS IF leave me :(
You are a really awsome individual and I really enjoyed getting to know you! Hope to continue that :) Take care & enjoy this new journey & all the surprises in store.
(Heart) Rema (Star) xoxo
P.S. I hope Nevan has fun too!!!

4 comments:

Homeslice said...

they love you - they REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU!!!

Alicia said...

I love this one the best:

I'm gonna miss the random things you say about donkey and Jesus.
Cya Mexican
-Chris L

Chris knows you all too well:)~

Jess said...

Sounds like you'll be missed! I know I'd miss you :)

Sara said...

Hilarious some of them (even the not intended as funny ones). They seem to get you.