Back when I lived in the US, I had a cat named Lex. He was a Sphynx (hairless cat). I have always loved Sphynxes and thanks to great stock options, I bought one. I left him behind with my parents, who adore and spoil the hell out of him. Having lived in Australia for over a year now, I miss having a cat terribly and my husband was good enough to read my mind and say "Hey honey, how about we buy two Sphynx kittens?"
Wait, did I hear him right? TWO? This, coming from a dog person (which I am not, although I do like them... mostly). So they are finally in their new home. We set up everything in our bedroom for now until they are more comfortable, then will introduce them to the rest of the house.
Here are a few pics. More will come. Lots more.
Ruby:
Caesar:
Oh why not... here's a few more:

No comments:
Post a Comment