12.18.2007

Manda Made Me Do It.

She recommended Soft Paws for my cats. They are little plastic sheaths you can glue onto your cat's claws, kind of like Lee press-on nails. They stop the systematic destruction of furniture and anything carpeted that normally comes with cats. So I bought them. I was going to get them in clear so it wasn't noticeable, but after seeing pics of cats sporting colorful Soft Paws I thought, ah hell, let's go for blue.

I put them on today. I was surprised that they didn't freak out on me. I guess it's because they are used to having their paws handled even more than a normal cat (Sphynxes accumulate grime on their claws and in between their toes that you have to clean off periodically, on top of normal trimming). The result... the most ridiculous cats you have ever seen.

Let's call these pictures Manda's birthday present! LMAO my cats look retarded because of you! But hey, I'm really happy they won't be able to claw anything or accidently scratch anyone. I'm going to submit their photos to the Soft Paws gallery... let's hope they get in! (Click that gallery link for a good time)

My tongue is now glued to my paw!


Why do you mock me so?


I hate you, Manda.


Action shot!

No comments: