12.13.2007

IF - tagged by Homeslice

If I had to be an actress, I'd be Kiera Knightly. Plus a few pounds.

If I had to be a talk show host, I'd be Jerry Springer! I like to laugh at other people... who doesn't? It works out as long as you don't mind being laughed at from time to time too ;)

If I had to be an entertainer, I'd be Liza Minelli because she is way over the top, wishes she was as good as her mom, and was hilarious in Arrested Development.

If I had to move out of this country, I'd move to NYC BABY! Or Venice, Italy. Or SoCal.

If I had to date a thug, I'd date... what kind of question is this? I don't know any thugs.

If I had to eat just one food forever, I'd eat cactus! Not really. Probably tacos. And not the lezzie kind.

If I had to be (taller/shorter) I'd be taller. I'm 5' 2", so I would seriously pick like 5' 10". I wish I were not just taller, but TALL.

If I had to be a singer, I would be feeling very sorry for everyone within earshot.

If I had to marry an actor, I'd marry ... oh geez... I'm a slut, so I'll pick Heath Ledger, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, and some Tom Welling. They still let you do that in some parts of the world, right?

If I had to be a flower, I'd be an orchid.

If I had to be a drink, I'd be a lychee martini. I'm all about the martinis. Since WC mentioned lychee drinks a while ago I haven't been able to get them off my mind. I even bought a can of lychees the other day and I thought of you! LOL... awww Cathy, my lil' lychee :P

If I had to tag 4 people, I wouldn't! I try not to tag. So do it if you want to.

No comments: