2.09.2008

Nevan's Three Things Meme...

I loved how MinneMom did this from Buddha's point of view, so I'm being a copycat. Here would be Nevan's answers:

3 Things That Scare Me
Excited dogs that jump up on me, but even then I'm more freaking out than actually scared.
I used to be afraid of the loud sucking sound of water draining out of the bathtub
Nothing else!



3 People That Make Me Laugh

My mama's daddy
My mama
My daddy

3 Things I Love
Other than my mama and daddy - Spongebob Squarepants (I used to have a hard time pronouncing that, but I'm a pro now), any Pixar movie, and the cats

3 Things I Hate

The thought of peeing or pooping in anything other than my diaper
Timeouts on the naughty step (and get this: when I refuse to sit on the step I have to sit in my room for a while, then go back to the step! My mom's crazy!)
My mama or daddy leaving me at daycare, although I stop crying as soon as they are out of sight and have tons of fun with my friends all day.

3 Things I Don't Understand

WHY I can't chase the cat/pull their tails/pick them up/lay on them
WHY mama gets mad at me when I head butt her. I was just trying to get her attention!
WHY I'm not allowed to scream while at a restaurant (mama says this is why we only go to food courts now)

3 Things on My Floor

Tidmouth sheds (with accompanying trains), a firetruck piggy bank, and an empty bug jar. I keep asking mama to put a spider in there, but she only laughs when I ask.

3 Things I'm doing Right Now
Running my Cars "The King" on the couch and crashing it into other cars, watching Spongebob, looking extremely cute and focused.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Grow up to be the oldest man to live. Ever. In fact, I'm immortal.
Give my mom lots and lots of beautiful, fat lil grandbabies. And I'll name all the girls after her too.
Own ever single Thomas the Tank Engine product ever made.

3 Things I Can Do
Sing the whole alphabet
Count to 20
Say "stinky butt" in Bahasa Malay

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Energetic, LOUD, and very sure of myself! What's not to be sure of?

3 Things I Cannot Do
Properly pronounce "L" or words that start with L, although I am definitely getting better
Properly pronounce my own name, which I call "Neban" even though I can say V and other V words.
Eat without making a bit of a mess, but again, I'm getting better all the time!

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
That little voice inside you that tells you to jump in puddles and chase the cats
My teacher, Ms. Victoria. If she misses a day at school I give her big cuddles the next time I see her! I always pay attention to her.
Mama, when she tells me that if I eat two more bites I can have some pudding

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
Mama, before she offers the pudding.
My parents when they say please stop/don't do that/why?!!!!
Hi-Five or the Doodlebops - dear lord what were they thinking when they created those shows

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Anything very spicy, especially Malay, Thai, or Indian food (it's in my blood!). Mama taught me milk fixes this so that I can keep eating it! (picture is of Nevan eating Indian curry)
Anything that is sweet
Milo (like Ovaltine)

3 Things I'd like to Learn
How to play an instrument. I'm thinking drums would be best, as I prefer to bang on anything I can get my hands on.
How to read and write like a big kid!
Secretly I'd like to use the toilet, but I like jerking my ma around. I'm waiting for a bribe before I let her have it.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

Plain milk
Milo with milk
Water (I'm not allowed to drink juice anymore, seeing it makes me completely PSYCHOTIC).

3 Shows I Watch
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Playhouse/Whatever
Go, Diego, Go! or Dora (I now know what a tapir and a jaguar is, and I like to say these words all the time. I also now know how to count in Spanish, although sometimes I still goof up a little)
Charlie and Lola - I have no idea why but I LOVE this show and giggle like crazy when Lola is being silly.

No comments: