I haven't really posted any new photos in a long time. I was uploading a bunch for the family, and thought I would share a few from this last month, plus one I just discovered on my memory card that I don't think I saw before. It's so damn cute, and he looks so YOUNG there even though it was less than six months ago:
I think it's the long hair that makes him look so much younger. I guess I will have to grow it out a bit now because it's too cute -
And from far more recently -
Decapitated bunny! This is the most chocolate he's ever had, and he couldn't finish it. He did try his best though HEHE
From this evening, while chowing down on some dinner
Sharing his coveted trains at the playground! He let this boy play with his trains for over an hour, no drama whatsoever. He's been like that a lot lately... what a big boy!
Awww sad face! He was being naughty, got called on it, then cried about it. So I put a camera in his face to distract him. It worked. I'm so cruel LOL
Triking around our neighborhood. He does still need me to push, but he's figuring out how to peddle hard enough pretty quickly! He looks like such a little dork here, but it warms my dork-loving heart.
We saw this while we were out. The entire walkway was lined with them. This one was biggest - legs included, it was about the size of my palm. Notice the massive white abdonmen?! OMG. The thing was so fucking fat. GAG.
Lastly, this one gives me peace. Right across the street, behind a row of houses is a big field and gazebo.
And this was the sideways face of peace I was making, sitting in that gazebo, watching my pretty boy ram his cars into the dirt :) And to answer your question, yes I took the picture of myself because I wanted to see what it looks like to be so deeply in love with your child :P

No comments:
Post a Comment