2.05.2008

I'm Obsessed With...

Photography. A picture is worth a thousand words, and photography is the only way I can express myself. I find beautiful photos to be not only high poetic, but inspirational as well. When I see a picture, I imagine the photographer peering through the lens, seeing that exactly thing. I consider that it is one infinitesimal speck of time captured perfectly - more perfectly than if you tried to recall it. Though it may be still photo, even movement and emotion can be captured if you manage to capture that perfect split second in time. You can even capture the photographer's mood, though they may are usually not in the photo themselves.

I've posted many of my favorite photos (of my own) in previous journals, and there are a few in my MM album. I guess I can't write a journal entry about photography without adding a few photos though!





1 comment:

Christina said...

Very cool, I've never thought of photography in that way before. The connection with the photographer is something I never realized. Me likey!