9.21.2007

A Day In My Life - now in color!

I've been bad at keeping up with taking pictures, so I made sure to tote my camera around with me today. This morning we went to the playground.


On the way back home, we saw minnows in the water. Nevan kept insisting we check back in the water every few feet. I reluctantly agreed as it was getting us closer to home. Good thing we did, because we saw this swimming around. No, that's not a plastic bag. That's a jellyfish!


Around this time I realized I had forgotten to give him a nap and it was too late at this point to do it. So I let him stay up. We didn't really have anything in the house to cook for dinner, so we went to a local restaurant. Nevan fell asleep, but I managed to wake him up when dinner arrived. Obviously this is a TERRIBLE photo. Dave took it when I wasn't looking. I look really weird. And yes, I'm really bloated right now. But there is something about it that is kind of artsy - I think it's the obnoxious flash that blinded me at that very moment.


I shot the cutest video of him putting his pants on backwards and proudly announcing "Space Ranger!" then hopping around on all fours, but youtube says the file is too big :( big sad face.

No comments: