9.01.2007

Silly Things From Today

Dave is in the kitchen singing "Roxanne" but really badly. I ask him, "Is that how he sounds?" to which Dave replies "Oh yes!". I say, "It's a wonder how he made millions sounding like THAT" and of course he says "I was covering Eddie Murphy covering that song in 48 Hours." WTF Dave?!

He proceeds to talk in a Monty Python man-pretending-to-be-British-spinster voice. I'm not even sure what he said in the 15 minutes he was jabbering away to himself, but I think I heard the word "monkey."

Also while cooking dinner-
Me: Stir that beef up, you burger punk!
D: I'm going to spit in it.
Me: You want me to burn you? (waving a hot pan)
D: Only if you wanna know what it's like to be knocked out cold!
Me: WHAT?! LOL
D: That's right! Right between the eyes! (waving a fist)

Me, kind of weepy and feeling lovey: Nevan, the world is a better place with you in it.
Nevan: Whaaaat?

No comments: