... in love with my son. He was at school all day, so I got a chance to actually miss him instead of being unindated with toddler. I decided to pick him up a bit late to see how he did, and he was great. He was so incredibly happy to see me, he grabbed me when I stooped down and kissed me all over my face and hands. His carers at school that that was hilarious. At the same time, this little girl who was already crying when I got there saw me stoop down to greet Nevan, and wailing she stumbled up to me and wrapped her arms around me crying. I have never even seen this little girl before lol! Nevan got up against my back so he could see her face, then he placed his cheek against my shoulder next to her and gave out the sweetest sympathetic wail that perfectly mimiced hers. Everyone laughed their asses off when that happened!
Sometimes we need to miss those we love in order to love them the way they deserve to be. What a good boy he is.

No comments:
Post a Comment