10.26.2007

LMB's Over Coffee Survey

What is your middle name?
Danger.

What was your first car?
Daihatsu Charade... man what a POS!

Do you like where you live?
Yes! Sydney is gorgeous. Too hot in summer, but still gorgeous.

What is your favorite movie?
I have many, but I'll pick the Lord of The Rings trilogy.

What is your favorite book?
Probably the same :)

What is your favorite holiday?
Overall, Christmas. The other holidays lose out because they don't have that magic combo of tree, decorations, food, AND PRESENTS! Oh, and hot cocoa and fires. Mmmmmm...

What month were you born?
April

What did you major in?
Biology

How many kids do you WANT to have?
Two, but I think that will only happen if I become a zen buddhist. I am stressed out as it is with the one!

What is the item you can't make it through the day without?
Contact lenses! I'm blind.

Do you drink, if so what is your drink of choice?
I don't, but if I were to it would probably be a green apple martini.

Do you like cartoons? Which is your favorite?
Yes, I do! I think overall The Simpsons or Family Guy win out because they appeal to my moronic side.

What do you miss most from your life B.C. (before children)?
Sleeping in. Being tired from sleeping in. What a luxury! I can't believe I complained about that back then.

What does you child do that makes it all worth while?
When he shows all of a sudden does something he's just learned, it makes my heart melt! The other day he sang the ABC's with me and got almost every other letter... none of which he had said before. He was hiding it all this time! He really was listening to me sing it all those times though... awww cute little bastard.

Favorite activity with your kids?
Cuddling! Nothing tops that.

What was the name of your first boyfriend?
Bobby.

Aside from your spouse, what was your longest relationship?
Three years. Three... looooooong... years. Don't remind me.

How long did your date you DH before he popped the question? Or did you do it?
We were together for three years. He proposed, but it wasn't a surprise. I helped pick the ring. I had also been pestering him about it, so maybe it was kind of mutual :D

Was your wedding day everything you wanted it to be?
No in the sense that a lot didn't go as planned, but yes in the sense that I was surrounded by all my favorite people and got married to my dream guy.

DH's best quality?
This guy loves me no matter how much of a spaz I am being. He loves to provide for us, loves to give us the best, loves being in love with me! How can you not love the perfect guy?

DH's worst quality?
Perfect... except for the fact that he never seems to sleep with the sheet! He pulls up the comforter and sleeps with just that, which of course makes it stinky. Damn it, you know that thing is dry clean! What is the matter with you?! SLEEP WITH THE SHEET underneath!

No comments: