8 Things I'm Passionate About:
- raising my son to be independant, free-thinking, and loving (and every other virtuous trait you can think of)
- standing up for what is right and just, not what everyone else tells me is right and just
- cooking and baking. And eating.
- being honest... always. You never NEED to lie. As a result I don't usually tell all of my life's stories in fear that people will think I'm exaggerating!
- astronomy. I took many astronomy classes in college and seriously considered it for my major.
- being crafty! I like to scrapbook, paint, draw, knit, and just make things in general.
- not turning into my parents in raising my son
- being the best wife I can be, because my wonderful husband deserves absolutely no less of me than that.
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
- climb the pyramids
- see all my grandchildren and at least some of my greatgrandchildren be born
- see my child/ren get married to the right person/people and live happily ever after
- retire on beach and lounge around in the sun all day like a seal.
- lose weight... significantly BEFORE I die
- scuba dive
- does "discover the fountain of youth so I can NOT die" count?
6 Things That I Say Often:
- "Mother of god..."
- "Nevan, stop running!"
- "Nevan, stop hitting me!"
- "I love you"
- "Honey, what time are you coming home?"
- "Seriously. Seriously! Seriously? Seeeeerious."
5 Songs I Can Listen To Over And Over:
- "Talk Show Host" by Radiohead
- "Close To You" by Carpenters
- "Monkey Gone To Heaven" by Pixies
- "Every Planet We Reach Is Dead" by Gorillaz
- "Human Behavior" by Bjork
4 Books I've Read Recently (Or Am Reading):
- last Harry Potter book
- was rereading Freakonomics
- an old "Ancient Civilizations" textbook
- various Thomas and Friends books
- our camcorder manual
3 Things That Attract Me To My Friends:
- a sick sense of humor. You need to be able to laugh at a "dead baby" joke.
- lots of creative swearing
- liberal-mindedness
2 Things That I Learned Last Year:
- BE PATIENT. BEEEEEE.... PAAAAAATIEEEEEENT.
- that giving my son extra snuggles, kisses, I love yous, and song time at bedtime seems to significantly cut down on his number of nightmares. What can't be solved with love?
1 Thing That you’re most proud of:
- making a beautiful baby in mah belleh!
10.25.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment