10.29.2007

Survey Says...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
Through beds of sand and matted rushy isles... (The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
Nevan's shirt (I'm folding laundry and am currently surrounded by it)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Law & Order

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?
midnightish?

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
12:26

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear:
My husband watching Nip/Tuck while working on his laptop

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?:
Around 5pm, to tell soliciters to not come back.

8. Before you came to this website, what were you looking at?
my email

9. What are you wearing?
grey lacey tank top and black pinstripe pj pants

10. What did you dream last night?
Don't remember at all!

11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago, because I made Wondercat laugh at the thought of her husband prancing around with a knock-off Fendi bag.

12. What's on the walls of the room you're in?:
A painting. Speaker. Windows.

13. Seen anything weird lately?:
I was watching Californication earlier, and they were having this threesome (Hank, his agent dude, and this girl). I was about to describe what happened, but actually some might find that inappropriate. LOL... all I'll say is Hank says "Hey... she's gonna blow!"

14. What do you think of this survey?
It's okay.

15. What's the last film you saw?
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was cute!

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Airline tickets for all our friends and family to come visit if they wanted to. Then I'd rent a mansion on the beach and we'd all stay there for a couple weeks.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
As an infant, I was kidnapped out of my stroller while my mom shopped with her back to me by a department store employee when we were living in Malaysia. Luckily my mom's friend noticed after a few minutes. The employee was being chased down on the ground level, and dropped me so as to get away. I didn't know this until high school. True story! This is why I am super paranoid about keeping my eyes on Nevan while out ALL THE TIME.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
Overpopulation. Less of it.

19. Do you like to dance?
No. You don't want to see that happen.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Before we were able to find out what gender Nevan was, we compiled a list. Violet Inara was out first choice, but we were also considering Isobel, Olivia, and Inaya.

21. Boy?
Nevan Benedict! We also thought about Xavier, but I couldn't yell it very well.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I grew up overseas from the US and am currently living overseas from the US, so yes.

No comments: