6.26.2008

Feast One Hundred & Ninety Three

From Friday's Feast:


Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

A cautiously optimistic pessimist? I always see the worst first and try to ignore it or tell myself I'm wrong.

Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Black. It's clean and classic. Like my deodorant.

Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

I used to pay for them because I like tacky little designs painted on the big toenail. My lady back in SJ could do a cute goldfish, flowers, a little modern design, anything. She had a real knack for painting those little things on!

That said, I haven't had a proper pedicure since March 2007. Every once in a while I'll try, but I've lost my drive to go. I've been doing to myself.

Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

Nope. I wish I had though so I could tell you an interesting story behind it. Wait, I've won auctions... does that count?!

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

Hmmm, well we have a desktop in the office, but we each have a laptop as well. There are also two spare parts CPUs in the garage.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm an optimistic pessimist, too:)

And ink should only be made in black.

Unknown said...

I love the tacky designs on the big toe too. Last time I had a pedi I tried to pay attention so I could do it again myself at home. But then I had a baby and he ate my brain. Yes, he's a zombie baby. Braaaaaaaaaains!

Jess said...

Good to know I am not the only one with spare CPU's, although our aren't in the garage.

Lisa said...

Love the 'optimistic pessimist' good description of me LOL.
I've never had a proper pedicure. People touching my feet grosses me out.