
Her BFF's internet connection must have been giving her trouble, because it looks like her ISP rerouted her from West Hollywood to Panorama City to LA, where it finally went through. Someone needs to step away from the dial up.
This just cracked me up so hard this morning. I love surprises.
Read on, sweet pea.

14 comments:
:) Absolutely fascinating! Can you teach me how to do that?
Oooooo! Somebody loves you, LOL! Yeah, how do you that?
Interesting! Now, how do you do that? LOL
I better stop stalking you now. You'll be pretty suspicious when there's 50 views from San Diego.
Dude, what a nutjob. Someone seriously needs to move on with their life. My bad...I forgot she swears she already did. Her "moving on" sure seems a lot like obsession though. The poor woman. You sort of have to feel sorry for her. She must miss you SO MUCH.
Stinkin' WordPress already uses Google Analytics on their blogs so we can't use it individually. Boo on them. I guess I'll just live vicariously through yours.
Kate baby, you come stalk me any time you please! MeeOOW!
it must be nice to be so popular jae!!!
Dang it, so do I have to stop stalking you too? ALTHOUUUUUGH, if I start up a Stalking Jae Club, it does sound like I could have some well-attended meetings. Mullets optional.
I heart my site meter. All the info I need to see who's been stopping by my house with a click of a button. Magic, I tell you.
Post a Comment