6.21.2008

A-Z Photo Hunt

All from today - all things you'll find in my house.

Apple. Whaaat?!


Bricks.


Caesar.


Denim.


Entrance.


Flowers leaning towards the light. Nevan picked them out for me :)


Grin.


Honeycomb.


Ice.


Jolly Roger.


Kish (my maiden name).


Legos (stolen from school!).


Magnets (I took the photo of Half Dome though).


Nevan (that was sort of a given, wasn't it?).


Olives. I know. I suck.


Pistachio.


Question mark. Yes, I know. I suck. Again.


Ruby.


Stairs.


Temple.


Ugly Souvenir Shirt.


View.


Woodblock Print (the non X-rated variety, Cathy!).


X-Rated X-ray Vision (copying Manda).


Yogurt (I tried to get it to look like he's jumping).


Zebra.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, I wish I had xray vision!:)

Very cute photos. Jolly Roger is so handsome!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Jae! Although your Caesar and Ruby ones were kinda similar (cheater). All I saw were big wrinkly rats in sweaters. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl - glad I can find you. I can't believe how big Nevan is getting! XOXO Linda

Alicia said...

Ugly souvenir shirt cracked me up for some reason. The pic of the stairs is by far my favorite. I love the perspective.

Anonymous said...

BTW, nice A is for Apple. Didn't some crazy photo hunt nazi make some rule about no apples?

jae said...

HA! Except that I set that up from the beginning so that I would be the only one doing it. That way A for Apple is unique ;)

mwahahaha

Homeslice said...

we have the same granite as you!!! awww :-)

Anonymous said...

I just want to add that I was scrolling through your pictures with Noah in my lap and when he saw Caesar's picture he asked what it was. I said it was a cat and Noah laughed and said, "hehe. That's craaaazy."

jae said...

HEHE awww Noah. Auntie Jae will convert you.